If you want to speed up your Android Smartphone, here are some tips for you:
1. Remove widgets
The widgets on your android phone desktop (i.e. calendar, clock, contacts etc) consumes a lot of resources including battery and RAM. Remove all the unwanted widgets that you don’t use frequently. The same information from widgets is also available when we open the corresponding application of the widget.
What you have to do ?
2 Long Press (Press and hold) on a widget until it becomes movable and a Trash can icon appears at the bottom.
2 Drag the movable widget over to the Trash can icon.
Repeat the procedure for every widget you don’t use frequently or not needed.
2. Close all idle and unwanted applications
Many times lots of applications will run in background, even when though we don’t need or use them. Close these to improve the speed.
What you have to do ?
- Open the Market application
- Search and install the following application ‘Advanced task killer,.
- After installation open the Advanced task killer application and close all unwanted programs. If you know you have some programs you don’t want to close (like your music player), you can click on them and they won’t be closed.
- Repeat the above process when ever your phone feels sluggish or after you have started and minimized many applications.
3. Upgrade your phone software
Always check for the latest firmware/software from your phone manufacturer. Always new firmware will make your phone stable and faster since a lot of bug fixes and speed optimizations are involved in the new releases.
4. Use a light weight and fast internet browser
Opera mini is the best internet browser in terms of lighting browsing speed and low processor & RAM load to your phone. So go to Android Market/Google Play store and install latest version of Opera Mini.
Try it – You can enjoy a faster browsing experience.
5. Remove unwanted applications that you don’t use at all
Go to the ‘Settings’ menu and then go to the ‘Applications’ tab and remove all the unused installed applications. This is why because even if you’re not using these applications, they will be consuming your phone’s resources.
I think these tips will help you to a certain extend to speed up your Android smartphone. Please reply back to these tricks if you have any queries.