Samsung Galaxy Note 800 has been officially launched in India. It is the same Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 available in other countries. This is the first Quad Core tablet from Samsung. It has got a 10.1 inch display with a resolution of 1280*800 pixels. Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS is running inside this gadget. We can later upgrade it to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. A Quad Core 1.4GHz Exynos 4412 Processor powers this gadget.
S Pen is the main highlight of Samsung Galaxy Note 800. It is also bundled with dedicated applications such as AllShare Play, Smart Stay, AllShare Group Cast and Pop Up Play. Data connectivity capability includes Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and 3G with HSDPA and HSPA. The RAM capacity is 2GB. In India the price tag is around Rs.40, 000.
Samsung Galaxy Note 800 Key Specifications
- White in colour
- 10.1 inch WVGA display (1280*800 pixels).
- Android OS v4.0 Ice cream Sandwich OS
- Quad Core 1.4GHz Exynos 4412 Processor, Mali 400 MP GPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable microSD slot upto 32GB storage
- 5MP Rear camera with Auto Focus and LED Flash, 720p video recording, 1.9MP front camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB 2.0 microUSB
- 3G with HSDPA of 21 Mbps, HSUPA of 5.76 Mbps
- Li-Ion 7000mAh Standard Battery
Author: Linto Mathew