ZTE officially announced the launch of all new ZTE Blade III. This is the third smartphone in the Blade series from ZTE. This gadget is surely another budget smartphone from ZTE. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM 7227A chipset with a 1GHz Processor. Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS is running inside it. This gadget has got a 4 inch WVGA capacitive touch screen display with a resolution of 800*480 pixels. It has got 512MB RAM capacity. ZTE Blade III will be available in black colour in Sweden and White colour in Finland.
ZTE Blade III is built with 4 capacitive buttons at the bottom of the display. A 5MP camera with Auto-focus is provided for image and video capture. The internal memory capacity is 4GB. It has got HSPA connectivity too. Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and GPS are other major highlights of this gadget. The microSD slot provided can provide expandable memory upto 32GB. Initially this device will be available in Nordic regions (Sweden, Finland) from the month of October. This device will reach the European markets only by the end of 2012.
ZTE Blade III Specifications
- GSM, Black, White colour shades
- 4 inch WVGA capacitive touch screen (800*480 pixels)
- Android OS v4.0 Ice cream Sandwich OS
- Qualcomm MSM 7227A chipset with 1GHz Processor Adreno 320GPU
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable microSD slot upto 32GB storage
- 5MP Rear camera with Autofocus
- HSUPA connectivity
- Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth, GPS
- Java with MIDP Emulator
- Li-Ion Standard Battery
Author: Linto Mathew